Thanks!!! No we just switched the tables from the dining room to the kitchen. The one we had in the kitchen didn't really go with the new floor so this one looks a lot better. They were both made by my dad years ago and were in their basement so we took them when we moved into our house.
I'm a blessed wife, momma of three young kiddos, and an artist at heart. I love taking photos, drinking coffee in my creamer, reading old books, painting pictures on walls, mixing smoothies, turning houses into homes, eating breakfast for dinner, making the world a prettier place, and catching glimpses of God in the midst of this crazy life.
www.melissavanh.origamiowl.com
6 comments:
ooooooooooooo........I LOVE it! So pretty! Did you get a new table and chairs too?
Thanks!!! No we just switched the tables from the dining room to the kitchen. The one we had in the kitchen didn't really go with the new floor so this one looks a lot better. They were both made by my dad years ago and were in their basement so we took them when we moved into our house.
It IS a beautiful thing!
I need to swipe your dad! He is worth his weight in gold for all these hand made goodies!!
Haha I know it's great! He also made that toy box Naomi is stuck in in the wordless wednesday post above. I love everything he makes! :)
It looks so good, Melissa!! Love it all!! And wow, your dad made your tables?? How awesome is that!?
Post a Comment