If you check my blog at least once a week then guess what...you are a follower! :) I finally added the "follower widget," so scroll down and on the left sidebar under My Readers click "follow this blog"...thanks!
I decided to start another series of posts that will come randomly as I think of them, or as I discover new things, or just need something to post about. So welcome to Melissa's Must-Haves. I thought it would be a fun way to share things that I have found to be fun or valuable as a woman and a mom. These are things that make my life a little easier or just more enjoyable, and maybe they will be helpful to you too. I have a huge list of things to share (hopefully without sounding too much like a commercial!) :) If you've used any of these things yourself and want to share your experience with it, please do! And if you haven't and plan on trying it, let me know!
___________________________________________________________________
Must Haves #1
I used to be addicted to chap-stick. Seriously addicted. Once I broke the addiction, I was always afraid to go back to using it for fear I wouldn't be able to stop again. I'm convinced that using chap-stick makes you
keep needing to use it. But then with this cold, dry winter air, Riley started licking his lips and getting chapped around his mouth, and I got a cold and had been breathing through my mouth and that just feels gross. So I decided we really needed something. Then I remembered someone telling me I HAD to try Burt's Bee's Lip Balm and I will never use another chap stick again! Riley's chapped mouth looked so much better within a day, and I only put this stuff on once on the days I need it and I'm good to go! It is definitely a must-have for this mom!

4 comments:
We don't have the chapstick, but we use Burt's Bees Baby Bee lotion. I put it on the boy's faces and hands. It helps with Jack's baby acne, but it also doesn't contain parabens so I don't worry about them putting it in their mouths via their hands. The rest of their little bodies are covered in Johnsons & Johnsons though...I'm not that rich!
I am all about the BeesWax Lip Balm... It is a must have for this mama too... Enjoy the day!
I've always wondered about their other products, but you're right they are pricey! Maybe I will try the lotion out though. My hands get so dry and cracked in the winter and I have yet to find something that really seems to help.
Melissa! I love the "Must Haves" idea. I would agree that Burt's Bees make some great products! Looking forward to more "Must Haves!"
Post a Comment