I did it!!! I took the plunge and went for a major change and I'm really happy with it! I totally thought Naomi would have a breakdown when she saw me, but she gave me a funny look then a big hug :). Every now and then she says, "Black hair, mommy?" LOL. Riley took one look and said, "It's too dark for me mommy." Oh well, you can't please everyone! I think he'll be ok :). *updated: We decided it is Mommy's "pirate hair," so we're all good...hehehe.
I'll keep this short and sweet and get to the pictures which is what you all really care about from all the messages I've been getting! LOL
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
My New Do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
LOVE IT!
I think it looks great!
I love it! I also love that you aren't afraid to do something drastic! Could you see me as a blonde?! :)
Cute!! I think it really brings out your eyes!!! It nice to have a change every once in a while!
How many times have you walked by a mirror and took a double take?!?!?
Very nice! That must be a nice thing to help take out the winter Blahs!
Beautiful as always!!! I love that Riley thinks it's your pirate do!
Thanks everyone!
LOL Yes I have done MANY double takes, especially when I got up this morning! I was like, "what did I do?!" It feels like I have a wig on, like it's not even my hair. But once I put a little makeup on I felt better haha. It is definitely a huge change...it's sooo dark!
Totally hot! What does your hubby think??
Haha he says he really likes it! He said I look "vixenous" so I think that's a good thing LOL. :)
I thought I'd posted that I loved it last night, but guess it got lost in cyber space. Anyway, I think it looks so good! I love the color you went with and think it looks really good on you. So cute about the pirate hair, too. :)
Love it - I have wanted to go darker for a while... I might just have to copy you!
Go for it! Its a huge change but I'm so glad I went for it! :)
Post a Comment