Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Twitterpated

Not a big surprise but I took this little quiz today that informed me how addicted I am to blogging.

87%

I truly thought it would be higher. ;)

And thank you to all my readers for all the kind words, well wishes, thoughtful prayers, and overall "I've been there too!" encouragement from my posts of yesterday. I think today is going better already and it is good to know there are others out there who get it...and who got a good chuckle or at least a hint of a smile from the happenings of my week thus far! :)

And in furthering my addiction (and possibly yours), I am now on Twitter and you can see my Tweets as I post them on my sidebar. But even better, if you have a Twitter account yourself, you can follow me and get my updates along with all the others you read and tweet back to me. :)

Now I have another excuse outlet to therapeutically pour my daily musings, as brief as they may be, onto my computer screen for the world to share.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin