It's a sunny, beautiful looking day out, but I tried going out and it was too cold for my blood. That northerly breeze from the lake is just frigid! I'd honestly rather have it be gloomy and warm out like yesterday than sunny and cold at this point. We had a picnic lunch outside with Auntie Ally yesterday, and it was wonderful! It gave me hope that warmer days are not far ahead.
Look what happens when I'm in the mood to play and get stuck inside! At least I got a new blog design out of it :).
Thursday, March 19, 2009
In the Mood to Play
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
umm yeah - way cool blog design (not that I'm surprised!) Hang in there on the weather - Spring is coming soon!! Great idea on the picnic!!
Love the new design!!
Love the new page! Such a cute picture. I love Spring! (minus all the pollen)
I love the new design! Happy Spring!
You are so talented! You make blog design look easy, but it's not!
Have a super weekend!!! :)
Post a Comment