The cakes... (Banana-chocolate chip cupcakes!) The spread...(peek a boo Nomie!)
The games...(Pin the hat on the Monkey)...
(all the kids got sunglasses for a prize)...(Notice the monkey shirt "Being this cute comes naturally" - it sure does!) The gifts...(LOTS of beautiful summer clothes!!!) ... (playing with her new dolly and shopping cart) Thebirthday girl... To see more of our birthday fun click here and here!
You are a good mama. What a fantastic spread! And the cake! Wow. I'm up at 12:45 AM, worrying about our impending 2nd birthday and WHAT IN THE HECK I will do for it. You are an inspiration, I assure you.
I love the cake!!! Hard to believe Naomi is already 2. I am fast approaching Tyler being 7 - Yikes! The web design on my blog is not my creation - I don't know how, I wish I did - you are very talented!!!
I'm a blessed wife, momma of three young kiddos, and an artist at heart. I love taking photos, drinking coffee in my creamer, reading old books, painting pictures on walls, mixing smoothies, turning houses into homes, eating breakfast for dinner, making the world a prettier place, and catching glimpses of God in the midst of this crazy life.
www.melissavanh.origamiowl.com
9 comments:
awwww...everything turned out adorable! Love her shirt too:o) You, of course, did a great job!
You are a good mama. What a fantastic spread! And the cake! Wow. I'm up at 12:45 AM, worrying about our impending 2nd birthday and WHAT IN THE HECK I will do for it. You are an inspiration, I assure you.
Everthing looks sooo cute. I adore the cake... it's adorable and looks yummy, too!
Happy 2nd bday, sweet girl!
I love the cake!!! Hard to believe Naomi is already 2. I am fast approaching Tyler being 7 - Yikes! The web design on my blog is not my creation - I don't know how, I wish I did - you are very talented!!!
2 years old! Love the piggy powns (as my sister Jess would say). And are those runts bananas on the cupcakes? too cute.
SO cute! Wow. I love the cake!
Absolutely Adorable!!! I love the cake but I am really worried about those ears!! How are they staying on that plate??? ;)
Thanks everyone! Such a fun day for sure.
LOL Jeck no worries they were securely fastened with toothpicks and LOTS of frosting! :)
I love this cake! I think I may do something like this for my son's first birthday.
Post a Comment