We enjoyed these fab fajitas the other night for dinner. They were so easy to make, and the dressing mix added a really yummy flavoring! We had some Mexican rice leftover from a previous meal that I served on the side along with corn chips and salsa.
INGREDIENTS:
* 2-3 sliced bell peppers (red and/or green)
* 1 onion, sliced
* 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
* 2 cups diced, cooked chicken
* 1 (.7 oz) pkg dry Italian-style dressing mix
* 8-10 (12 in) flour tortillas
DIRECTIONS:
1. Slice peppers and onions into long, thin strips. Saute in a thin coating of oil until tender.
2. Add mushrooms and chicken. Cook on low heat until heated through.
3. Stir in dry salad dressing mix until well blended.
4. Warm tortilla shells in the oven. Fill with the mixture. Add shredded cheddar cheese. Eat as is, or add sour cream, tomatoes, lettuce, or any other favorite garnishes.Buon Appetito!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Fab Fajitas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know that you posted about your changing hair color, but I must tell you that I cannot decide which I like best. Is it the former brown profile picture or the current blonde pic? I may never decide, but rest assured that I will be continuing to give the matter my most serious attention.
Hooray for fun fajitas. It's what for dinner at my house.
-Francesca
Ooo! That looks so good. I am going to have to try that!!
Post a Comment