Thursday, May 14, 2009

Almost There

Only 2 days left till Brad comes home! We are pretty excited for daddy to make his big return. In the meantime, Brad's mom came to town on Tuesday to spend this last stretch of days with us. It's been a big help and the kids have really enjoyed having her here! Brad called last night and sounded good, but ready to come home this weekend. Today, I was able to go get my haircut for the first time since before Christmas, and we are hoping to get to the Lilac Festival for the morning tomorrow. Plus, my dining room is almost finished! My table arrived (for the 2nd time) and all the parts were included! It is perfect! I just have to get a top coat of paint on one part and then I might be ready to post a few photos of where I am at, so stay tuned! :)


Naomi enjoying her chocolate milk with Nana


Here are two photos from Mother's Day - one of myself and the kids, and the other of the kids with their cousins, Cole and Maddy.





0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin