Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The End of a Great Week

Yesterday was our last day having Brad home from work, so we spent the morning at the zoo with friends, and then had a few people over in the evening as well. It was a great way to spend his last day of vacation!


I think the kids really enjoyed having their daddy back. And vice versa. What a special week for our family to enjoy together. We are so blessed.

5 comments:

Julie Snider said...

How cool that there are elephants at your zoo - Gracie would love to see elephants.

Tabitha Blue said...

Aww, what a great time!!! Looks like a fun way to spend your time together!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

3 Bay B Chicks said...

I am not even sure that this post warrants a comment. The last picture is utterly darling.

I'll probably be smiling for the rest of my evening because of this.

Thank you!

-Francesca

Tabitha Blue said...

Thanks for your sweet comments!! It's always fun making new bloggy friends!!

:)
~Tabitha~

Bobbi said...

Hi...Emily mentioned you had a blog...and I found it through the blog frog thingy I just started trying out...common Cedarville link put us together. Neat! It's so great to see how God has blessed you guys!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin