Monday, August 31, 2009

Boys, Babies, and Blankies

Here I am with baby boy at 22 1/2 weeks (taken Sunday). He's definitely making his presence known these days. He is most active around when we're in church, and at around 10pm (uh-oh, hehe!) I have been craving a few things - nectarines, potato chips (esp salt and vinegar) and especially sour gummies. I could seriously eat an unhealthy amount of those every day if I didn't keep running out of them! lol



I started working on his baby blankie this past week - a crucial baby item for my kiddos :). As I am crocheting this afternoon, Riley says, "That looks like fun. I want to sew blankies. Maybe when I grow up I can make blankies too. Maybe when Naomi grows up and has a baby in her tummy I can make her baby a blankie. Maybe when Naomi is at the hospital having her baby I can make the blankie for her baby."

Ok don't rush it kid, but that is seriously too sweet. So I let him "help" me crochet a bit and he loved it.





Riley didn't end up needing a nap today, so we enjoyed some special, quiet snuggle time on the couch while Naomi was sleeping, talking about the baby and working on the blanket. I feel so lucky to be his mommy - he is such a cool kid :).





I love my boys! :)

2 comments:

Julie Snider said...

Oh so very precious.

Pineapple Princess said...

What a sweetheart he is! He seems like he has such a gentle spirit.

You look fabulous, by the way!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin