Monday, August 17, 2009

Funnies

It's been awhile since I've posted any "funnies," so I thought I'd start the week out on a fun note by sharing a few I had written down over the last few months.

_______________________________________

Brad was playing around with the kids and had them both trapped between the couch and table using his legs. He gave them some clues to guess the "magic word" to get out, and I ended up guessing it first and they were freed.

Brad said, "Hooray you guessed the magic word!"
Riley said, "I didn't use the magic word! I used my muscles!
"
_______________________________________

Me: "I'm pooped!"
Riley: "Then go to the potty mommy!"

_______________________________________

Before we knew the baby is a boy --

Naomi: You have two babies in your tummy mommy?
Me: Noooo.
Naomi: Oh. You have a pink girl baby in your tummy!

_______________________________________

Riley: Mommy, when the baby comes out at Christmas, I am going to be very gentle with him on my lap. I will not break him.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Mary Vigil said...

This post made my monday! Thanks for the laugh... my fella has starting talking and talking - it is always funny at our house! I cannot wait to "hear" what it is like when we add another one to the family! Blessings my sweet friend!

Lorie said...

It is so good that you write these down!! I never did with my first because I thought I would ALWAYS remember them! WRONG! Luckily I learned and am better now!

And thanks for sharing them on your blog. They are too cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin