Saturday, September 5, 2009

FOUR!



The birthday weekend has arrived! Riley officially turns 4 tomorrow! (Where did the last 4 years go, seriously?!) We are all set for a fun little dinosaur party today and it looks like a beautiful day for it. Lots of photos to come of our celebrations! :).

1 comments:

Julie Snider said...

If Riley is turning 4 - that means that Gracie is about to turn 4 too! I am not sure I am ready for that. I remember 4 years ago when you were pregnant with Riley, Sara Jo was pregnant with Noah, Marcy was pregnant with Vivi and I was pregnant with Gracie. You had your baby first and my heart went out to you when I heard how long of a labor you had and then ultimately a c-section (although I am sure you look back on that day - or days with fond memories). 4 years sure does fly by fast. Riley is amazing and you are amazing parents. Happy Birthday Bud!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin