I love that Riley is enjoying preschool so much! Everything from the art projects to the play time to the sign language and books, to the singing! I'm actually surprised at how much he comes home singing songs - ones that I remember from my childhood that our church doesn't really teach anymore since we use a lot of the newer kids worship songs.
The other day in the car, he wanted me to put him on the camera singing this precious song (if you are reading via email, you may need to click over to the blog to view the video).
I love how appropriate this song is for our weekend of giving that I shared in the last post. He got to shine his little light by bringing food to the hungry and I hope that his light continues to grow and shine!
On a side note, here's an update on what Brad is up to. He left yeste
rday morning with two other guys from our church for Jamaica for the week. No, it's not a vacation, although I'm sure they are soaking up the sun down there (and enjoying some yummy food from this photo I received)! They are there as scouts for the missions committee to check out a place where our church can build a relationship and provide a wide range of support and aid on a recurring basis (similar to his Honduras trips during residency). Their team has spent the last year researching places and contacting pastors and administrators, and this seems to be a place that our church will be able to help, so be praying that they have clear direction as to whether or not to pursue this opportunity!
On a side note, here's an update on what Brad is up to. He left yeste
rday morning with two other guys from our church for Jamaica for the week. No, it's not a vacation, although I'm sure they are soaking up the sun down there (and enjoying some yummy food from this photo I received)! They are there as scouts for the missions committee to check out a place where our church can build a relationship and provide a wide range of support and aid on a recurring basis (similar to his Honduras trips during residency). Their team has spent the last year researching places and contacting pastors and administrators, and this seems to be a place that our church will be able to help, so be praying that they have clear direction as to whether or not to pursue this opportunity!

2 comments:
Melissa & Riley..
My daughter Grace (2 1/2) and I had so much fun listing to our song. You did such a great job Riley. And now Melissa...Grace is going around the house singing..."i gunna let...shine...i gunna let...shine" thank you for the post!
LC
Way to go Riley! :O)I'm glad I got to talk to you the other day! Miss you...
Post a Comment