Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tummy Time!




5 comments:

Jenney said...

Ok, I feel like I say the same thing everytime, but your kids are precious. I can't believe how fast Elijah is growing...looks like he has great head control!

Mary Vigil said...

precious... I love the pure happiness on their faces...

Melinda said...

Look at that big boy!! Addie will tolerate tummy time for about 2 minutes and she is DONE!! Looks like Elijah's enjoying his tummy time though!

Jen said...

You really do have 3 of the cutest little cutie pies! I am new to blogging and I've loved reading your posts and admiring your photos since just before Elijah was born. I wish I would've found you soon enough to have you design our Christmas cards. You have a beautiful family and your sweet spirit and personality show through your smile. I'm sorry I haven't commented sooner... Like I said, I am new to this! Enjoy your weekend!
Jen

Melissa said...

Thanks for introducing yourself Jen! Always glad to meet new readers :). Stop by anytime!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin