Saturday, June 19, 2010

Beach Bums



On Friday Brad and I took the kids for our first trip of the season to the beach and today my mom and I took the kids over to my grandparent's pool too! We LOVE summer!





Our favorite beach is just around the corner from where we live!






























Relaxing at the pool!


Riley is doing great with swimming!


Naomi has learned how to swim all by herself this year already!


Elijah loves the water the most out of all three of my babies. He is constantly kicking in the water and learned how to splash, and even tries to stick his face in!












We're looking forward to many more days this summer at both the beach and the pool!

1 comments:

Jen said...

We just spent a week at the beach. I so wish it was just around the corner...not 3 hours away!
Looks like a beautiful place...and your little beach babies are so cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin