Riley: I can't wait until I grow up so I can marry Mia.
Naomi: I can't wait until I grow up so I can marry Elijah. (ok so she doesn't quite get it yet hehe)
Naomi *singing*: GooGoos (her nickname for Elijah) was a wee little man, a wee little man was he. He climbed up in a coconut tree for the Lord he wanted to see. You come down!
Me: Naomi, make sure your face is clean, baby.
Naomi: Mommy my face IS clean. See how sparkly it is! *grin*
Riley: When Elijah gets bigger he'll start to do all kinds of naughty things.
Naomi: Yeah...like us?
After a comment about how our friend's daddy is in the army and is out of town for awhile...
Naomi: What's a army?
Riley: An army's kinda like a group of pirates.
Silly kids! Happy Friday!

1 comments:
I wish I had written down some of the silly things my kids said! Love the "naughty like us....and a group of pirates".
The photos are priceless too!
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment