Monday, July 12, 2010

We Are Family



Boy, do I have a lot to catch up on here! We had a great week with Brad's parents in town and Brad home from work. Our entryway has new windows, a new door, a porch light, and drywall up and we have a new doorway to the basement so our pantry is all ready to be walled in too! The kids are off with their friends to Vacation Bible School this week and Brad is back to work, so Elijah has me all to himself in the mornings and hopefully one of those mornings I will have some time to blog on all the happenings around here lately and maybe update the design a bit. But for now I am going to share some new family photos we took yesterday out in the yard! Elijah was pretty miserable - he is still having a rough time with teething, but we did get a couple decent shots even on the timer. Enjoy!


















2 comments:

Jen said...

Hi! Glad you have a little time for you...and some special time for you and Elijah too.
Your pics are great. We are hoping to get some good photos this summer (while we're tan and blonde)to use for our Christams cards, etc... It's funny when they get older, they don't change so much and you can take your Christmas pics in July.
Sounds like you got a lot done last week! Now you can relax!

Tami said...

I think they all turned out adorable!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin