This past week, we reached our nine year anniversary! We had to wait until Saturday to celebrate, but that allowed us to also celebrate Brad's completion of his fellowship and his medical training years. In some ways it is hard to believe it's been nine years already and in other ways it seems like a lot longer, considering we've been a couple for 13 years and friends for even longer than that. God has been so faithful to us over these years and through many ups and downs - through many years of schooling and graduations, 2 big moves, the purchase of our first house, the birth of our three precious children, and so much more. We are still the very best of friends and as we look ahead to all the exciting possibilities this year holds in this new phase of life we are thrilled at what this 10th year will hold and beyond!

Yesterday, Brad sent me out early in the day with my bestest girl Karen for a girl's day out! I had commented recently that I needed a nanny and a maid for a day, so Brad decided he would be both for me while I had a relaxing time out with a good friend - isn't that so sweet?! It was truly just what I needed.

We went to Simply Crepes for lunch on the canal. It was fantastic!
We got the seasonal Peaches and Creme crepe for dessert - yumalish! :)

We went for my very first pedicure! It was soooo relaxing and enjoyable!

And then we did a little shopping before heading home. Karen stayed with the kids and Brad and I took off for our date night!

We had an amazing gourmet dinner at Edibles in the city. Cheers!
And then took a nice walk through the park. It was such a beautiful evening with the perfect warm breeze.


So excited for the year ahead. Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a special day :-)
We're one year behind you...we'll celebrate our 8th anniversary this month!
This was such a sweet post - you guys are the cutest together! Happy Anniversary and Congratulations on the new chapter of your life together!!!!
Happy Anniversary! I love how the Lord has blessed my through your blog! Love and blessings from Colorado!
Happy Anniversary! The pics of you guys in the park are so cute!
How sweet that Brad gave you the morning out with your friend.
Sounds like this year will be a little calmer than the last 9.
Congrats!
Such sweet photos! Congratulations!
Post a Comment