Summer has officially come to an end. We're sad to see it go, but we are looking forward to a great fall ahead. A few highlights from our last days of summer...
We met our friends at the museum last week for a fun play date:
We enjoyed celebrating Riley's birthday! On his last day of being 4 he got to pick 4 special things to do that day: play at a playground, play legos, go out to lunch - his pick was subs, and we have a tradition of letting the kids pick out a toy with some of their birthday money from Toys R Us. Of course he picked legos :). It was a really fun birthday eve! Here we are at lunch:


And here are some shots from his actual birthday:






(He had been asking for a jumbo stuffed snake for the past year. I found a tut online and promised him I'd make him one for his birthday, so here it is! He loves it! You can find the tutorial here - it was very easy to follow and make! I think I'm going to try and modify it to make a butterfly or something for Naomi's bday)



And here are some shots from his actual birthday:
(He had been asking for a jumbo stuffed snake for the past year. I found a tut online and promised him I'd make him one for his birthday, so here it is! He loves it! You can find the tutorial here - it was very easy to follow and make! I think I'm going to try and modify it to make a butterfly or something for Naomi's bday)
And finally, yesterday we had a brief, but fun visit from Papa and Nana on their way to their new home only 6 hrs away! We are looking forward to more frequent visits now that they will be living within driving distance.
(using Riley's new 3D chalk kit)

0 comments:
Post a Comment