Hey. . .found you through Jen at Jen's Ink pen. . .
I have a similar photo of my two boys when they were little. I keep it on my nightstand, because the aren't so little anymore. . .they are 13 and 12 and the 13 year old is now taller than me. Enjoy those little boys years!
I'm a blessed wife, momma of three young kiddos, and an artist at heart. I love taking photos, drinking coffee in my creamer, reading old books, painting pictures on walls, mixing smoothies, turning houses into homes, eating breakfast for dinner, making the world a prettier place, and catching glimpses of God in the midst of this crazy life.
www.melissavanh.origamiowl.com
1 comments:
Hey. . .found you through Jen at Jen's Ink pen. . .
I have a similar photo of my two boys when they were little. I keep it on my nightstand, because the aren't so little anymore. . .they are 13 and 12 and the 13 year old is now taller than me. Enjoy those little boys years!
Post a Comment