Friday, October 1, 2010

Big Change

I've decided to change things up a bit around here. I am planning on making Race Cars and Ruby Slippers a private blog soon that will basically just be for blogging about my kids and family updates. I will be sending out invitations by email for that - if you have been a faithful follower and would like to continue having access to it, please just contact me or leave a comment with your email (I won't publish the comments with personal emails for your protection)- I would love to have you still be a part of this blog.

If you have previously subscribed by email to RC & RS, unfortunately that feature will no longer work with the privacy setting, so you will need to sign in and check it on your own for future updates. So sorry for any inconvenience - I always go back and forth about how safe it is to post information and pictures about my kids and family and decided that (at least for now) I would like to make this change.

However, with that change comes another - I am starting up a new public blog that will feature more stuff about fixing up/decorating our home, craft projects/ideas, my art and graphic design endeavors, perhaps some product reviews, and maybe a smattering of recipes too :). You can find my newest blog at http://themeinmommyblog.blogspot.com!


1 comments:

Terri said...

I always go back and forth too - it's a tough call. I am excited to check out your new blog too - I love the clever name you came up with. ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin