Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Frisbee Hill - January

Seems like winter has dragged on forever with all the snow we've had this year! We have been able to get out and enjoy it a bit with the kids. In January we took a sledding trip to Frisbee Hill around the corner from us. It was Elijah's first sledding experience and I think Riley's first time alone down the hill, which he loved and did over and over! It was fun to have Auntie Ally join in on the fun too!













As I shared in the last post (which was almost 2 months ago now!), January really threw us for a loop with all the sickness and stuff, and it seems it took quite a while for me to really catch up on life since then. With three kids and a husband who works an above average number of hours a week at all times of day or night I seem to get stuck in survival mode just keeping everything going here. Blogging has been pushed to the very bottom of priorities lately as you can tell. It's so easy to just upload a batch of photos each month to Facebook, and know that most people will have access to them if they want to look...plus on my desktop computer (which is mainly what I use now) Blogger isn't as user friendly for some reason so it takes way too much time to do what I used to do very quickly on here. So I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up here or not, but in the meantime you will know you can catch an updated photo or two on Facebook. :)

1 comments:

Julie Snider said...

Maybe you already do this - but I use Windows Live Writer to do my blog posts most of the time. I find it much easier to use than online at Blogger. I am sure you could find it with a Google search - it is a free download. I sure know what you mean about finding time to keep up on the blog - it is a full time job for me just being taxi mom.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin