Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day and Happy 100th Day!

Here are my three littlest valentines on Valentine's Day!

Riley had a fun party at school to celebrate! Here is a class picture from his party.
Naomi and I made heart cookies together...




Here are the beautiful roses Brad got for me....gorgeous. Naomi and daddy also made me breakfast in bed and homemade Valentines- it was soooo sweet! (especially since I had to spend half the day at the dentist - ugh! they knew just how to brighten my day)

Daddy got a flower for Naomi too!
At the end of the week, the kids and I went into Riley's class for their 100th day of school celebration! They had pizza and cake and the kids recited a poem and song and did a lot of counting for us along with a scavenger hunt for 100 hershey kisses!



We went out to dinner that night too to continue the celebrations! (and because we were probably beat and didn't want to cook...you know those nights!)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin