Tonight we decided to go ahead and color our Easter eggs since Brad was home. Riley did most of the eggs with very little help! He helped mix the colors and then used a paintbrush, a sponge, and stickers to decorate the eggs. He even let mommy and daddy each paint one :). We had so much fun! I forgot how much fun it can be - I almost want to go buy another dozen and do some more haha. It was fun to see Riley be so creative and proud of his work. I hope he continues to enjoy art of any and all kinds. Here are some photos from our fun evening!














1 comments:
How cute! I love that Leah is into art now too. So much fun and I love seeing her concentrate so hard. Looks like Riley had a great time and his eggs look great too! Your pictures made me excited to do ours this weekend! :)
Post a Comment