Here are a few pictures from our day Sunday. We enjoyed a great service at church and then headed home to rest before getting together with the family over at Mimi's house. We kept it simple and filled one "family" Easter basket. They kids had fun pulling everything out and making a mess (what's new? haha). Riley loved the chocolate coins and DVD's and Naomi went straight for the box of Cadbury Cream Eggs (that's my girl!) I tried to get a nice picture of the two kids in their Easter outfits, but it was near impossible to get them to both sit AND look at the camera at the same time. It was a fun day, but we were exhausted by the end!














1 comments:
Cute! I am totally with you on the family picture thing! We're doing well to get two or three...a really good pic of the four of us just hasn't happened. I think I will be in complete shock if it ever happens! Naomi knows the good stuff when she sees it:)
Post a Comment