Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mom's Night Out

Last night I went Pottery Painting at the Bisque and Brush down on Park Ave with a few of the ladies from my Mops@ group! It was so much fun! I painted a little pot that I am hoping to plant flowers in for my kitchen windowsill. I used to enjoy doing that on a regular basis when we lived in Cincinnati, and was very excited when I found out there are now several studios in our area here. It has been so much fun getting to know these ladies better this year and I am especially thankful for the friendship I have developed with Lynda, my co-leader. I had not only been praying for a good friend when we moved back here, but for someone with a little boy Riley's age who he can be friends with as well, and Lynda and Caleb have been that answer to prayer for me :).

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin