Riley continues to amaze us with the things he says and does. We carry on some pretty intriguing conversations these days. Its fun to watch him develop into his own person and make choices about things based on a 2 1/2 yr old's concrete view of the world. After reading our Bible stories before bed a few nights ago we were talking about how God is in Heaven. I asked Riley if he wanted to go to Heaven someday and he said, "That's too big for me." And I asked him what he meant and he said, "I need a really big ladder!" He loves to make up different "games" too. Riley has come up with his own nickname for Naomi that he uses quite frequently - Cutie, or it sounds more like QT. This morning the kids were playing in my room while I was getting dressed and I hear Riley say, " We are playing the Cutie Game." Naomi was around the back side of the bed and Riley would hide around the corner and then peek around and say, "Peek a boo Cutie!" and he and Naomi would giggle and giggle. It was pretty amusing to watch. He has come a long way with the potty training. He is wearing Pull-Ups now and is getting used to doing #1 in the potty. We are working on the idea of going #2, but hasn't happened yet. Here is a photo of him showing off the soccer uniform Papa and Nana sent him from their recent trip to Brazil!














1 comments:
haha...Cutie...that's hilarious!
Post a Comment