This week has been full of ups and downs already! Sunday evening we hosted our Community Group family social night. We made pizzas, played ball, and cooked marshmallows over the fire! It was so much fun!
On Monday, Brad was scheduled to work the night shift so we took the kids to the zoo in the morning for the first time this year. We got the membership because we are planning on going back quite a bit! It was very sunny but a little chilly which was great for some of the animals from colder habitats. The polar bear and sea lions were very active which was fun to watch! We also got to see one of the elephants get a bath! Here are a couple pics of the kids enjoying the zoo!
Soo that interrupted our plans for Tuesday, but luckily Poppy came over and helped me go to the grocery store and took Riley to the playground so I could get the kitchen in order and some laundry folded. Thanks again Poppy!!! I was dreading that we would catch the bug, but so far everyone else has stayed healthy this time around. I think that can of Lysol may have helped.
Brad got called in first thing this morning to deliver a baby so he's been at work all day and will stay all night. I took the kids over to my friend Lynda's house today and we went over to the Canal Park. Riley had a blast playing on the HUGE playground there with his buddy Caleb and Naomi enjoyed toddling around too. I wish I had some photos but my camera battery died when we got there, but we will definitely go back! Also this week I did up my first order for Color Me Happy which has been very exciting :).
We are looking forward to the rest of the week - looks like it will be sunny and in the 70's!!!
Tonight after the kids had baths I got a couple quick pics of them - seems like they are growing like weeds lately!














2 comments:
The trip to the zoo sounds like fun! Do you like the wagon you have? I'm sorry to hear Brad was sick again, but at least you all didn't get it again:P It seems like after they hit a year and start walking they just take off. It's kind of crazy. They are both adorable!
Yeah the wagon is great! We use it all the time and the kids love it! Riley was even pulling Naomi in it for a walk the other day which was great haha :).
Post a Comment