Saturday, August 2, 2008

Celebrating 7 Years

Monday is our 7th wedding anniversary, but we are celebrating over the weekend and yesterday was a really special day! Brad was able to come home at lunchtime and we made arrangements for the kids to spend the evening and all day today with family. Brad brought home a GORGEOUS bouquet of 7 roses...one for each year. After we dropped the kids off, I took Brad shopping for some much needed new clothes (and a new hat - the first new one since high school!). I was so happy he found everything he needed. Then we went to our favorite restaraunt, Pomodoro's for a delicious dinner! It was so wonderful! Brad really went overboard and got me a beautiful necklace as well (that Riley helped pick out, hehe...apparantly he charmed all the ladies at the jewlery store). I feel so blessed to have a husband who loves me so much and wanted to make this a special, memorable celebration for us. I am looking forward to more fun memories today!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa- Really 7 years? I can't believe it!! I love the picture by the DAISIES! So significant! Thanks for being such a great example of a wonderful wife and mom to me. -Nan

Blog Widget by LinkWithin