We almost made it three years without an unplanned trip to the hospital. Riley has 3 blue stitches in his chin after faceplanting into the wood molding in his bedroom doorway following a giggle-run with Naomi while getting PJ's on last night. Brad was still at work, so we were able to completely bypass the ER and a co-worker of Brad's was kind enough to stitch him up. Riley was very brave and even told me when we got back to the car, "Mom, that was so so fun. I just didn't like the pinchy part." I think he liked going out at night in his PJs with his blankie and getting the special treatment he did. Doctor's family...long, rediculous hours, but ya gotta love the perks. :)














2 comments:
Mellissa I just love reading your blogs. I showed grandpa Joslin your entry about the paint mishap and he and grandma could not stop laughing. Now this happens!!!. Your life never has a dull moment from the sounds of it. I love the pictures you send with the blog and it sounds like you and Brad are really enjoying being parents.
Dale
Haha, never a dull moment here! Glad you are all enjoying the blog! It's good to hear! :)
Post a Comment