Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fun at the Museum

My parents were off from work this week, so my dad and I took the kids up to the museum to get out of the house for a little bit. Riley has still been sick, but inbetween episodes he is acting just fine and I knew he needed to get out and play. We got to see the new Curious George exhibit and it was good to get out and let the kids have some fun. There was a big rocket the kids could climb on and then slide down, but at the top you could take their picture looking out the window and email it to yourself (so cool!) so the top pic is from that.

Walking though the garden...what a beautiful day!
At the gazebo with my sweeties
Riley in the racecar...ready, set, go!
Hooray I won!!!
Isn't George cute? :)
Naomi wasn't too sure about him...
Two little monkeys
Awwww!
Naomi climbing up the rocket
Riley loves "flying" the helicopter
Sitting on the train :)





0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin