
Yesterday, we pulled out the pumpkins and surprised the kids with Mr Potato Head kits to decorate their pumpkins! Riley had a pirate kit and Naomi had a princess one (that wasn't obvious, LOL). Mommy and daddy helped punch the holes and the kids put the pieces together. It was so much fun! We also had a fire and popcorn and daddy had a turn carving his pumpkin while the kids ran around the yard and played. Then we cooked hot dogs over the fire and made s'mores.
To see a few more photos from our fun day, check out the photo album:
http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=55977&l=8e445&id=648415963
2 comments:
How fun! They turned out so cute! I can't wait to do ours. I got Leah the princess one last year...now if only I can find it! I found Matthew a cheapo puppy one at Walmart.
What a great idea with the Mr. Potato Head kits!! I've never seen the different themed kits... though I guess I've never really looked for them either. They turned out so cute!
Post a Comment