Sunday, November 2, 2008

Birthday Eve

Birthday "Eves" are quickly becoming a family tradition in our home. I got to spend Saturday evening with the kids and one of my favorite people in the world, Karen, aka Auntie Kar. We celebrated with ice cream sundaes and a movie (kids' choice of course!). Karen has been such a special person in my life and in our family for many years, and I am so grateful for her friendship. She always knows how to make us all feel extra special and loved and is probably the best friend I've ever had. What a wonderful way to celebrate the start of another great year! Thanks Karen (Brad and Al we missed you!)!

We spent the afternoon today at my mom's and had a delicious turkey dinner followed by...no not birthday cake...but both apple pie AND pumpkin pie! Perks of a November birthday! I QUITE unashamedly enjoyed a slice of each! :)

3 comments:

Josh said...

......I ate chicken wings and leftover pizza last night.....

I want mom's pumpkin pie... :-(

Melissa said...

Don't worry we'll make some when we come for Thanksgiving! MMMM

Josh said...

i can't WAIT!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin