Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Books Books Books

Both of my kids l.o.v.e. books. Riley has pretty much always had an interest in them since he could open his eyes. Naomi began developing an interest around a year old and has become increasingly addicted to books ever since.
Both of them actually sleep with a stack of books in their bed every night. Not sure how comfortable that is, but they would both rather sleep with their books than with a stuffed animal...in fact they usually won't go to sleep at all without them. Just about the only punishment that has a dramatic effect on Riley is to take away his bedtime story. That is literally the end of the world for him.
This is how I found the kids this afternoon when I entered the living room. What you might not notice is the stack of about 50 books they have piled on the couch with them. I love this.

1 comments:

Tami said...

Oh those are adorable! Mine love books too, thankfully:o) Leah likes to read the same book over and over and over again.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin