This photo came out really dark and grainy because my settings were all wrong when grabbed my camera and snapped the photo, but I just love this one! The other night Brad's pager went off several times, and I am not the best at falling back asleep once I am up. So I had all kinds of random thoughts that night, including the fact that it is well into December and I hadn't once thought about making Christmas cookies this year! Normally, we plan out at least a half dozen types of cookies, pre-purchase all the ingredients, and make way more cookies than we actually plan on eating so that we have extras to freeze and bring to parties. So, since most of the ingredients we need for our favorites are not on hand, I pulled out a box mix of gingerbread dough and let the kids make some cut-outs last night. Not really what I had in mind, but we had fun. I'm hoping to get to the store today to pick up a few things, but I have a feeling we won't have the cookie extravaganza here that we have had in past years.















0 comments:
Post a Comment