I spent a good part of the day today getting our iPod loaded up with Christmas tunes. I hadn't put any holiday music on it yet because it was a post-Christmas purchase last year. Brad and I usually get each other a few small things to open on Christmas day and then afterward use the money we get from gifts towards a larger purchase we wouldn't normally make (and get the after-season deal on it!). Last year it was the iPod touch, which we really love.
This year I am really enjoying a lot of instrumental Christmas music, so I thought I'd share a few favorites. We have other ones that we put on to sing and dance to with the kids, but I love just having it playing in the background throughout the day, so all of these are perfect for that!
Liona Boyd's A Guitar for Christmas

Jim Brickman's The Gift

Various Artists on A Windham Hill Christmas

Celtic Woman: A Christmas Celebration

The RPO's A Holiday Celebration

and I can't not mention one of my all time favorites at Christmas time,
the classic Vince Guaraldi Trio.

Jim Brickman's The Gift

Various Artists on A Windham Hill Christmas

Celtic Woman: A Christmas Celebration

The RPO's A Holiday Celebration

and I can't not mention one of my all time favorites at Christmas time,
the classic Vince Guaraldi Trio.















0 comments:
Post a Comment