At one of our recent MOPS meetings, my co-coordinator, Lynda, brought this cake in for our brunch. I am not a big fan of cake or eggnog, but I loved this cake. So I ended up making it for Thanksgiving and my family loved it too! It's a great dessert to make for the holidays!
INGREDIENTS:
1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
18 1/4 oz. pkg yellow cake mix
1 cup eggnogg
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3 eggs
2 Tablespoons orange juice
1/4 tsp nutmeg
2 cups powdered sugar
6 Tablespoons orange juice
DIRECTIONS:
1. Sprinkle chopped pecans into a generously greased and floured 12 cup Bundt pan. Set aside.
2. Combine cake mix, and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed 2 min. Pour batter evenly into prepared pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. (I had to bake it for quite a bit longer). Cool in pan 10-15 min, remove from pan and cool.
4. Combine powdered sugar and 6 Tbsp orange juice in a small bowl, stir well. Drizzle glaze evenly over cake. Makes 14 servings.
4.














0 comments:
Post a Comment