Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our Snow-capade

Every year we love to make Christmas cookies and then take them around to people. This year we decided to take the kids out on the sled and deliver them to our neighbors. As soon as we got out (after a good 20 minutes to get everyone fully bundled up) it started snowing like crazy (we're talking complete white-out conditions people!) and we had to turn back pretty quickly (and then the sun came out 10 min later...of course). You can see how gray the sledding pictures are compared to the ones we took earlier of Brad and myself. We were out for less than half the time it took to get ready to go out, but we did have fun for the few minutes it lasted and got a few fun pictures!
(You can barely see the top of the fence in the right-middle of this photo - that's how high the snow banks are - 3 ft!)

2 comments:

Terri said...

Great posts Melissa and great pictures too! Love the one of you and Brad! You'll have to let me know if you ever need a West Coast employee for CMH - I'd love to be your apprentice (he he). I wish I had half your talent for what you do - your blog layout is amazing! And I love love love your family Christmas card!!
If we don't *chat* before the week is up have a very Merry Christmas!

Tami said...

How fun! I wish we would have snow. Instead it's been almost 80:o( Although it got cold last night and is supposed to warm up again for Christmas. Christmas just isn't the same with summer weather! The picture of all of you turned out GREAT! I have yet to get one with both of them looking at the camera with pleasant faces..haha! I came close the other night...but Matthew was turned sideways. Oh well, maybe next year;O)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin