great idea Melissa! hey love the hot air balloon- that is a big thing here and we love it (seeing them - hope to ride one someday). On any given day we can look out and see at least 3 and we love our ride to church b/c we see a few on the ground or just taking off - very cool! hope you are all on the upside of the illnesses!
I'm a blessed wife, momma of three young kiddos, and an artist at heart. I love taking photos, drinking coffee in my creamer, reading old books, painting pictures on walls, mixing smoothies, turning houses into homes, eating breakfast for dinner, making the world a prettier place, and catching glimpses of God in the midst of this crazy life.
www.melissavanh.origamiowl.com
3 comments:
I love the new design - How are the babies feeling?
great idea Melissa! hey love the hot air balloon- that is a big thing here and we love it (seeing them - hope to ride one someday). On any given day we can look out and see at least 3 and we love our ride to church b/c we see a few on the ground or just taking off - very cool! hope you are all on the upside of the illnesses!
Thanks! Everyone is starting to do better today finally. Naomi still has a cough, but I think in a day or two we'll all be right as rain!
Terri - how cool! I bet that is a fun sight to see!
Post a Comment