Doesn't look like this virus is leaving our house anytime soon. Riley still has a bad cough/cold and Naomi ended up getting the high fevers and cough too. Brad is at work, so I'm home with the kids this morning instead of going to church. It always feels weird when you have to stay home on a Sunday morning, especially when you look forward to it all week. I was bummed, but I definitely don't want to get anyone else sick. Here's a picture of them this morning.Poor babies have been up so much at night that they don't have much energy left during the day (me either!). I feel like we have been watching way too many shows and movies this week when we normally limit tv time, but it helps everyone rest and breaks up the days a bit. If we didn't have spring fever before, we definitely have it now! Brad and I woke up this morning with sore throats so we are praying that it doesn't get much worse than that, especially since I have an extra busy week with MOPS starting back up and a few orders I need to get going on for Color Me Happy.
Grammy came over on Friday to help out with the kids. They enjoyed having the company and attention, and (thanks to Ibuprofen) at least were feeling well enough to take a few goofy pictures!At least if Grammy ends up getting sick, she can look at these pictures and remember it was all worth it...right? :)
12:30pm This is the 2nd time this morning Riley has fallen asleep on the floor (which never happens). I was in the kitchen getting the chili in the crock pot for dinner and thought he was playing with Naomi in the living room, but when I walked out I found him under the table asleep.














5 comments:
Awwww, poor babies. I hope you all get better soon!
Yuck Yuck! I am so sorry!
I'm so sorry you have sick babies again! There's just something about this winter I'm convinced! Mine have the sniffles and hopefully it doesn't turn into something worse. I hope you get some rest! I love the pic of Riley under the table:o)
Awww, that is no fun. So sorry. I hope they get better soon!!
:)
~Tabitha~
freshmommyblog.com
Brad used to always sleep under tables. When we had to stay after school with Mrs. Smith he would take his nap under the library table.
Post a Comment