Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday Funny Pages



With the holidays, company, and construction that's been going on, I decided to skip the Funnies last week, but Friday is already here again! Today is my "catch-up" day, so hopefully amidst paying bills, writing thank you cards, and cleaning my disaster of a house I will get some photos up from the week! But for now, here are a few Funnies. As usual if you would like to participate please grab the button on the side and post a link to your blog post in my comments! Thanks!

_____________________________________________________________

I learned a new word from Riley last week...

Riley: (chattering away)

Me: What are you talking about, honey?

Riley: I'm talking about Harbonite.

Me: What's Harbonite???

Riley: Harbonite is when you get stuck a tree by a fire and the fire trucks come by and get you down and wash the fire out. That's Harbonite. Right now I'm talking about that...about hoses and hats and stuff. Yeah that's Harbonite.

______________________________________________________________

This morning I pulled out a box of Cheerios for breakfast (the plain kind - after we've had a few of the varieties lately)

Riley: What kind of Cheerios are those?

Me: These are the regular kind - they are good!

Riley: But I don't think I like those Cheerios.

Me: Yes you do. We've had these before and you liked them.

Riley: But I just like the bee kind! (honey nut)

_______________________________________________________________

Rolling out of bed this morning...

Me: Whew! I am exhausted!

Riley: I'm not exhausted. I'm HUNGRY! :)

2 comments:

Tami said...

I'm joining in! :o) Here is the link to mine from this week. Not very many but I'll try and do better..haha.
http://eamontamileahmatthew.blogspot.com/2009/01/friday-funny-pages.html

Jenney said...

Mine is up too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin