
Can it really be Friday already?! Yikes. You know what is funny? I can't think of anything to write this week! LOL Not because funny things didn't happen, but because I have been so busy I didn't take the time this week to hold on to those moments like I should. So, as depressing as this post may be, I am looking forward to reading your Funny Pages this week and I promise to do a better job keeping up with my life next week! So grab the button from the sidebar and post away! Link to your blog post in my comments section (publish your post, click the post title, and copy the html here!)
Happy Friday everyone!
________________________________________________________________
4:40 pm ~ Well guess what...I have not one, but two to share from today so far, so since it's still Friday I figured I can still squeeze them in!
Naomi was reading books with me on the couch and had a stash of toys piled with us - she is quite the little hoarder haha. One was a play kettle full of those plastic alphabet magnets you can put on the fridge. So each time she got off the couch to get another book she would make sure the letters all stayed put. Well she started climbing back on the couch and the pot tipped and a few letters spilled to the floor and she says, "Oh no! My ABCDEFG's!!!"
Naomi and I were still on the couch reading when Riley woke up from his nap. As well as he is doing with potty training, he still occasionally wakes up wet from his nap. So I had him come over to me so I could help him with his pants so he could go potty and get the new ones on. Well he came over and took one look at Naomi's face and starting crying and pointing to her. I asked him what's wrong and he sobbed, "There's something wrong with Naomi's face....it's poooooop!" I looked at her totally confused at what he was saying and realized she had some chocolate around her mouth from the thin mint cookie we had shared earlier. :)














2 comments:
Finally did it: http://mackmers.blogspot.com/2009/01/friday-funny-pages.html
Sorry, no funnies this week...everyone but Baby J got the stomach bug...not funny...not fun!
Post a Comment