
Time for Friday Funny Pages! If you are new and would like to join in or need a refresher on the rules click here.
Happy Friday everyone!
___________________________________________________________
Riley: I wonder who got me these jammies.
Me: Well, Grammy and I did. We picked them out.
Riley: You and Grammy? But where did you get them from?
Me: We found them in a catalog and ordered them for you guys.
Riley: Really? These are the perfect jammies. I'm so pleased.
(I'm so pleased? Where did he learn that?! haha)














6 comments:
they are wise beyond their years aren't they? Evan' new thing is "Mom I'm concentrating!" ha ha
http://mackmers.blogspot.com/2009/01/friday-funny-pages_23.html
I am so pleased that Riley is so pleased! :) He is so fun!
http://thecincylanes.blogspot.com/2009/01/friday-funny-pages_23.html
They grow up fast. I laugh every time Nathan says "actually mom ..."
haha....
Here are mine:o) How do I get the button to link directly here? I tried to upload it as a url link but none of the sites I tried worked.
http://eamontamileahmatthew.blogspot.com/2009/01/friday-funny-pages_23.html
Better late at night than never, right? Its up!
http://thedraystoday.blogspot.com/2009/01/friday-funny-pagesplaygroup.html
I figured out how your button works and was able to get it working on my site. I hope your kids get better soon!
http://thecrazywonderfulnessicalllife.blogspot.com/2009/01/this-just-happened-this-morning-tyler-i.html
Post a Comment