Monday, January 19, 2009

More Painting Pictures...Cause What Else is There to do When It's Freeezing Out?

Yeah, so we've been doing a lot of painting lately since we haven't left the house much the last week or so :). It adds some variety to the long days we've been stuck at home, cause seriously what is worth going out for when it is -15 degrees out? No thanks. Last week, Auntie Karen came over one night (so we could go to Riley's preschool open house, which by the way he was accepted into the morning program for the fall, yay!) and then Auntie Ally came over the next day to spend some time with us! Shortly after Riley's birthday, we were at a craft store and Riley saw this pirate paint stamp set, so I let him use some of his birthday money to buy it, and he has a blast with it. We pulled it out the other day and have been using it a ton! Riley wanted to show Ally so we pulled it out again and I took some photos of the kids hard at work. I love how serious Riley is about channeling his creativity haha.

Brad has been working a TON lately - he's on my least favorite rotation and we pretty much don't get to see him for a month. I can't wait until it's over. Tomorrow is a big day though people...I am getting my hair done! I will be sure to put up photos as soon as I can (I have a couple meetings coming up the next two days for starting up the 4's and 5's version of High Point!). Hopefully I won't end up looking like Elvis! :)

I told him to show me how happy he was to be using his pirate stamps and this is the face he gave me haha :).

1 comments:

Les said...

Can't wait to see the hair. My natural color is DARK brown believe it or not :) Are you going to bob it too??

Blog Widget by LinkWithin