Monday, January 19, 2009

Bedtime for Naomi

Naomi is a riot at bedtime. She is a little hoarder when it comes to toys, books, pretty much anything, and bedtime doesn't stop her. An hour after putting her to bed last night, I heard her talking (and singing happy birthday) to her stuffed animals. I filmed about 7 minutes on my camera of it (too long to post here) through the crack in her door because it was so cute and hilarious. She has about twenty animals she sleeps with. And I think I've mentioned this before, but she sleeps with a stack of books too. In picture above, I went in her room to try and clear some space for her in her bed after she had fallen asleep. What you can't see is under the blue/purple blanket a pile of at least 12 books. So she was sleeping sideways crammed between those books, the pile of animals, four blankets, and the headboard and she was zonked. Ahh to be young again. I cram myself between tons of super soft pillows and blankets and I don't sleep quite that well!

3 comments:

Jenney said...

So cute! James sings quite a bit of "happy birthday" too. I love sleeping kid pictures!

Tami said...

haha! So cute! Leah used to pile her toys on top of her bed so Matthew couldn't get them:o) That plan doesn't work anymore.

kirsch17 said...

that is too cute. lael does the same things with books. she always has a pile of them when she goes to bed. sometimes if she doesn't stop reading after i put her to bed (and the lights are off), i have to take them away. and when i get her up the books come with her.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin