Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Funny Pages


Friday has arrived! And that means it's time to share your funny kid moments from the week. If you'd like to join in, you can grab the button from the side and read the rules here.

_____________________________________________________________

Riley was playing and said started saying something he shouldn't have. So I gave him a look and said, "Hey! Riley that's enough, thank you."

He turns to face me in his pirate gear, with a pirate scowl on his face aiming his vacuum attachment pirate sword at me.

I said, "Stop making that pirate face at me."

He replies, "I need to because I'm a pirate!"

Yeah, I broke "the look" and smiled at that.

__________________________________

Naomi likes to pick out her own clothes and pretty much will throw a fit if I make her wear something she doesn't approve of. She had grabbed a pink sweatshirt to wear which was fine, but then a pair of hot pink sweatpants that totally clashed with the sweatshirt. I vetoed the sweatpants and told her she could wear the sweatshirt but she had to put on her khaki pants.

A little while later in the day, she told me she had to go potty, so I told her to go ahead and take her pants and pull-up off.

A minute later she came back to get help with the snap saying, "Need my happy pants off."

I asked her if she meant khaki pants and she smiled and said, "yeah!"

________________________________________________________

Brad was in the kitchen and Riley runs in and says, "Daddy, come here!" Brad was in the middle of something, so he says, "I''ll be there in a minute, buddy."

Riley in all his enthusiasm replies, "But I have to show you something really super cool!!!"

How can you say no that? :)

3 comments:

MsTypo said...

"Something super cool" is a good excuse to drop everything! :)

Jenney said...

Mine are up...I wish I had some happy pants...they would make my rear end look good 24/7!

http://thedraystoday.blogspot.com/2009/02/friday-funny-pages_20.html

JoAnna said...

http://thecincylanes.blogspot.com/2009/02/friday-funny-pages_20.html

Happy Friday to you and your darling family!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin