I am a self-professed smoothie-aholic.
I pretty much drink a smoothie a day. You can check out my recipe blog to see a sampling of some of the scrumptious concoctions I've tried. They are healthy, delicious, and filling, not to mention there is an endless array of flavor combo possibilities! You can even hide things like spinach in them for some extra nutritional value and you can't even taste it (a tip I learned from my smoothie-loving friends Karen and Al!)
What then must a devoted smoothie-lover have? Well, I have my good old hand-me-down blender, and that certainly does the trick, especially if you are serving a crowd. But my latest must-have machine is the Hamilton Beach personal blender, in ruby red of course. Isn't it pretty?
This personal blender has only enhanced my smoothie-loving regime. Not only does the size make it easier to store than a traditional blender (or with as frequently as mine gets used just keep it out on the counter), the container doubles as a cup, complete with travel lid! You know what that means?
One less dish to wash :).














15 comments:
Follow Wenda!
Suddenly I feel I could become a smoothie fan as well...
MMM, smoothies!!! Stopping by from SITS, have a great weekend!!
That's pretty cool. I've never seen a personal blender before. My hubby would love the fact that it doubles as its own carry with you container. Both functional and pretty, I like!
Visiting from The Secret is In The Sauce. Have a good weekend.
I have the same blender and love it. i got the "Magic Bullet" and it was not as good as my Hamilton Beach little number. Hugs, jen
oooooo wow!
We're huge into smoothies here too! But everyone always wants one, so no personal size blenders needed. :) I sent Karen and Allison home w/ a kefir packet, so maybe they'll share some of that with you once they make it. That's the base for most of our smoothies since it's even more powerful than yogurt. Have a great weekend!
I'm new here! What a great blog :)
Day 2 of the Where’s Wenda? Contest is here. Today, I am visiting all of the SITStas that commented on Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha. That means you! Thanks so much for stopping by and for being a great SISta! -Wenda
I love that your blender is pink! Now i am totally craving a strawberry smoothie! :)
I see you, Wenda! :p
Great post!
Stopping by from SITS!
I LOVE smoothies!! =) Now I really want one though...
Stopping by on my quest for Wenda...If you're looking for her, you can also find her on my blog! =)
Yummy! I love smoothies but I don't like making them. My hubby would LOVE it if I made him multiple smoothies a day! lol
Visiting from SITS and following Wenda!
Sounds delish! When I come to Rochester, will you make me a smoothie? :)
Hi Melissa. To my surprise the other day while my mom and sister were here I saw this at walmart and made an impuse purchase. LOVE not having to clean a big blender and since we have lots of little people who can't drink too much it makes perfect size smoothies for them and I get the rest. I am enjoying a mixed berry yogurt smoothie with fresh strawberries and bananas from my produce co-op. YUM - and an easy breakfast to make! THanks for the great ideas!
Post a Comment