A friend shared this great site with me and I just have to share it with everyone because I love it! (Thanks Leah!) I was just discussing with Brad the other day how great it would be to be able to trade some of our movies, puzzles, etc with people for "new" stuff, so I was very excited to hear about this!
The site is called SwapTree and you can find it by clicking here.
When you set up an account on this site, you can create a list of the books, CD's, and DVD's you are willing to swap. Then you make a list of the ones you would like to have. The site will help you find a match and then you make a swap! It is free to use and when a match is made you only pay the postage to send your item which is always $2.50 or less. It looks like you can earn free shipping points if you refer a friend who makes a successful swap too!
Great way to recycle used items for a very low cost! If you join, let me know!
Now I have some real motivation to clean out my closets and drawers. I love shopping for free :).














1 comments:
Hi Melissa~
I have been enjoying SwapTree way too much! We have so many CDs that we never listen to, that I am looking forward to what we can trade for them.
I thought you might also like to check out the website www.zwaggle.com. It is for trading baby/kid stuff. A little bit different because it using points (zoints, as they call them...).
Take care~ Leah
Post a Comment