How CUTE are they?! They look like best of friends! My brother and I were just like that when we were little, and we are such great friends to this day. You must be such a proud mama! :)
I'm a blessed wife, momma of three young kiddos, and an artist at heart. I love taking photos, drinking coffee in my creamer, reading old books, painting pictures on walls, mixing smoothies, turning houses into homes, eating breakfast for dinner, making the world a prettier place, and catching glimpses of God in the midst of this crazy life.
www.melissavanh.origamiowl.com
6 comments:
Cool! How did you do that with your photos???
I second that...do share! How on earth?
I third that! How neat! AND..what cuties:o)
Did you make it in a different program/save it and upload it like that?
Yup you got it Tami!
How CUTE are they?! They look like best of friends! My brother and I were just like that when we were little, and we are such great friends to this day. You must be such a proud mama! :)
Post a Comment