LOL at that foot! I just did a post on Wednesday about my son and his need to put his feet everywhere! You have such a pretty family! I actually just came by to tell you that the randomly-selected winner of the Cheesecake Factory gift certificate is Joy from Joy to the Blog. Thanks so much for entering my giveaway, and for becoming a follower! I hope you enjoy my blog! I try to visit at least 2 of my followers daily to spread comment love so I’ll be seeing you soon!
P.S. Come visit for my best giveaway ever from March 23rd-26th!
I'm a blessed wife, momma of three young kiddos, and an artist at heart. I love taking photos, drinking coffee in my creamer, reading old books, painting pictures on walls, mixing smoothies, turning houses into homes, eating breakfast for dinner, making the world a prettier place, and catching glimpses of God in the midst of this crazy life.
www.melissavanh.origamiowl.com
7 comments:
LOL!!! Too cute!!! Love the yellow on her!
I think I just might make her my sunshine too. (My kids have decided to boycott napping today.)
Your little one just makes me smile!
-Francesca
LOL at that foot! I just did a post on Wednesday about my son and his need to put his feet everywhere! You have such a pretty family! I actually just came by to tell you that the randomly-selected winner of the Cheesecake Factory gift certificate is Joy from Joy to the Blog. Thanks so much for entering my giveaway, and for becoming a follower! I hope you enjoy my blog! I try to visit at least 2 of my followers daily to spread comment love so I’ll be seeing you soon!
P.S. Come visit for my best giveaway ever from March 23rd-26th!
This is so adorable!! She is way cute!! I love that concentration and effort!!
:)
~Tabitha~
freshmommyblog.com
Do you have an "official" blog button for this blog? I'd love to add it to my blog.
Pineapple Princess :)
so cute as usual. Love the foot thing - now you have proof when someday she says "yeah right mom I did NOT do that when I colored!"
Thanks everyone! :) Your comments brighten my day!
PP - No I don't but I'd be happy to make one :). I will let you know when it is ready. Thanks for asking...I am flattered! xoxo
Post a Comment